Tuesday, June 2, 2015

5 Ways to make Clean Eating EASIER






                                                                   - The Leaner Creamer -

Made up of coconuts, a derivative of milk and soy, this substitute for creamer and sweeteners is a must-have. I know, a sprinkle of sweeteners and half and half might not seem like a lot, but if you enjoy more than one cup of coffee a day, those calories add up. The Leaner Creamer is tasty, healthy, and an appetite suppressant. A serving size is a teaspoon, so your container will last you a while.

- Snapea Crisps -

 I can't tell you the last time I sat with a bowl of potato chips and just nommed away without a care. It's definitely been years. Every once in a while, I just want to mindlessly snack and get my salt-craving satisfied without actually cooking anything. Snapea Crisps are the answer. A snap pea is a legume, like peanuts (if you're allergic to peanuts but not nuts, maybe find out if you have a legume allergy before trying these out). 22 of these are a serving. 22!!!! And only 110 calories per serving! You can totally feel good having more than one handful of these when you're watching The Bachelorette (or whatever your guilty pleasure may be).




- Tamari & Tahini Dressing -

I'm not a huge fan of quinoa... A lot of recipes suggest putting cheese on it, but I try to avoid using a lot of cheese daily. I prefer to get my fats from avocados or hummus. But when I mix a tsp of tamari and a teaspoon of tahini with a drop or two of lemon juice and drizzle that on my quinoa or cooked kale, I can't get enough! 











- Banana and Egg Pancakes -


 Crack two eggs and cut a whole banana into a blender. Make a nice batter. Make pancakes out of that. You're welcome.


                                                      - Shakeology -

My everything. This is BAE of food. The healthiest meal of my day, Shakeology is made up of superfoods. I get all of my daily vitamins in a delicious shake, which saves me TONS of money. Vitamins are expensive! It really helps me with my sweet tooth too. Every day I have my choice between a chocolate milkshake, cake, ice cream, cookies... all with Shakeology. My favorite recipe, which I found on pinterest, is Shakeology Peanut Butter Cups. 

-5 tbsp shakeology
-3 tbsp coconut oil

Mix together, pour into 4 aluminum foil muffin tins, but only enough to cover the bottoms. Make sure you still have some of the mixture left over. Stick those in the freezer.

-1 banana
-3 tsp peanut butter
Blend together for a nice creamy filling and put them into a ziplock. Cut a corner off the ziplock. Take the muffin tins out of the freezer and pour the cream filling onto the chocolate bottoms. Cover the cream with the chocolate. Freeze for 10 minutes. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment