Monday, April 29, 2013

***Shakeology Contest!***


   The results are in: Shakeology + Exercise WIN! In the top pictures, I was working out a bit everyday, but coming down from being sick AND eating junk food like it was the end of the world. Gave up that life and now I drink my Shakeology everyday (I also watch what I eat).
   The bottom row of pictures was taken today and I'm a pretty happy lady. (Progress, not perfection!) 
   
   Now I want to help YOU. I am going to give away two FULL week's worth of Shakeology. But don't get too excited- I'm not pulling an Oprah here. This isn't "Shakeology for YOU and YOU and YOU". Only ONE person will win. 
   Here's how ya play: firstly, if I'm going to help you, we gotta be friends. Go to my facebook page and  "like" it. Then write me a message about why you think you should get the Shakeo. 
   The winner will recieve 14 scoops of Shakeology and a workout plan to follow (we'll talk about your schedule what's available to you so it's realistic). Two rules: 1) Winner MUST live in the United States 2) Winner must be willing to show some before and after pictures. I'm confident that you will see a change in two week's time if you follow the workout and drink your Shakeology. **Winner will be announced Saturday, May 4**
   I'm not doing this to push sales. I'm doing this because a lot of you have asked me about Shakeology and while some end up taking the life-changing leap, others make excuses. Now you have no excuse. I'm GIVING it to you. If there is anything I hate, it's sharing my stuff. Maybe because I'm the baby of the family, I don't know. But I'm willing to put that aside to help you make a positive change in your life! 
   Ready, set, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment